Saturday, November 15, 2014

Beach Vacay Essentials

We leave on Wednesday, as a family (as in with my four kids 😁😁😁😁) for Florida! The forecast isn't exactly swimming weather for the locals but I have no doubt my children will spend countless hours in the surf. 

Talk to me about your essential beach items. SPF is a definite must. What should I bring with me? Lipsticks or no?
Are there any products I must have? I'm sure my thirsty-Midwestern-frozeb-tundra skin will be thankful for the humidity. I'm getting my packing list ready! Hit me with your best beachy products!

2 comments:

  1. My parents live in Florida in the winter so we visit every spring break. Honestly, we don't take too much to the beach with us. A couple shovels/buckets, sunscreen, towels. I think is it baby powder that helps you brush off sand easily when you're done?? Google that I can't remember. Goggles. Folding chair. My kids tend to wear their Teva sandals because if the beach is rocky or tons of shells they can just keep them on in and out of the water. Otherwise wear swim shoes. Cut up fruit/snacks/bottles of water. Camera. I laughed at lipsticks. That's about it!

    ReplyDelete