Sunday, April 13, 2014

Nude Lips

To be honest, for a long time I just didn't get nude lipstick. What's the point? I mean why wear lipstick that doesn't look like lipstick? One day, at CVS they were having a buy one get one on Maybelline Cosmetics sooo I bought two. One nude lipstick and one fuchsia. The fuchsia was a bust. Nothing compares to Yves Saint Laurent's le fuchsia. Nothing. But the nude...that was a whole 'nother story. 
Suddenly I understood why nude. I got it. I had stumbled upon the perfect nude shade for me. I'm still searching for the perfect shade that lasts (the maybelline does not have staying power which requires frequent reapplication). So I present to you my nude. Lipstick. I also challenge you to find your nude. ;)
Lipstick: Maybelline Nude Lust
Eyeshadow: urban decay naked 2 & naked 3
Eyeliner: almay 
Mascara: tarte gifted 

No comments:

Post a Comment